Thursday 5 February 2009

Screenhog post about making items

Screenhog decided to show all us penguins how to make clothing items, heres how...

Step 1: Decide. Usually, items are related to what events are happening that month, or where it will be used (like the costumes in the Costume Trunk).

Step 2: Design it. A rough drawing is made of what they think the item should look like (in this case, a tuba).


Step 3: A final drawing is made. This is a clean-up of the rough drawing, with detail, color, and shading added. The icon is also made (this is the drawing of the item that's in your inventory).

Step 4: The clothing item is then made in 3D.



How cool is that :)??
Club Penguin also want some ideas for clothing? Do you have any ideas? If so email them at fanmail@clubpenguin.com, or write in to support! Im not sure which you would write into for ideas but I always write into fan mail and they usually reply thanking me for me idea!

Amanda Dlny

4 comments:

Dodge the Hedgehog & videog1500 said...

Hey dudette!
I have your banner on my blog and i have you on my blogroll,please comment!
www.clubpenguinbash-videog1500.blogspot.com
Oh and love the 3-D picture!

River Racer said...

That is sooo kewl!!

River Racer said...

That is sooo kewl!!

Lynnzie5103 said...

Hey Amanda! Can you follow my blog please? www.cpislandcp.blogspot.com - thanks!