Monday 2 February 2009

Do More With Your Puffles

Hey Penguins, I have some exciting news for all of you out there!
Starting on Feb 13th put some puffle furniture in your igloo and watch what happens when your puffles see it!


Also there are a lot more puffle updates to come and on the 20th Feb there will be a big "Puffle Party"! Club Penguin will have more info on the party next week so check back here!
Are you excited about the party? I am, I hope non-members get to go! What do you think??

Amanda Dlny

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what CP will have for a free item(s)?

Mrpengiewin

450yum said...

cool i cant wait

what is the surperbowl i come from new zealand so is it like rugby

Amanda Dlny said...

Ya, I hope they have free items!! :)!!
Em... Im not an expert on the superbowl either 450yum as Im not from USA!, but to me it does just look like a game of rugby but a bit more confusing!!

Amanda Dlny

450yum said...

ok i dont play rugby anyway

Dodge the Hedgehog & videog1500 said...

OMg lolz!dudette!Feb.20 is my birthday!How old are you goin to be?Like wow!Please visit my blog!
www.clubpenguinbash-videog1500.blogspot.com
i have youre banner!
from:videog1500

River Racer said...

Hmm.
Maybe for free items they will have a puffle hat!!! LOL! Again Amanda, I just luv your blog!!!