Wednesday 25 February 2009

Puffle Party Over and Rockhopper Gets Closer

The Puffle party is over, and for me it seemed like it had only just begun! :(, I missed most of it but Im glad I didnt miss the whole thing, at least I got the last two days!
Also Rockhopper is a lot closer, Check it out!


In case you didnt know, White puffles are coming, they have been spotted at the Beacon, Dojo and Ski Hill. I dont have a pic but I'll try and get one! Have you spotted them anywhere else?

Amanda Dlny

5 comments:

Alex Maria said...

no but if you wait at the dojo for 30 minutes on the left bush it will come!

techdeckguy said...

I bet you anything That Rockhopper will bring a free shirt!

~Techdeckguy~

Amanda Dlny said...

I dont mind what Rockhopper brings as long as its a new item. :)

Amanda Dlny

techdeckguy said...

Oh no im wrong! He brought a backround!

~Techdeckguy~

Cearch said...

Go to: www.clubpzone.blogspot.com! Thank you and I'll add you to my blogroll if you want....


-Cearch