Saturday 13 June 2009

Advertise Your Blog Here!

I was just thinking, why not make a page so penguins can advertise their blogs! Hmmmm...! :)
Just post a comment saying your blogs name! I will then check out the blog and give it a rating and post it on this page.
Also if you start to comment a lot on my blog, I will consider adding you to my blogroll! :)!

Cheat: Some hints for what Im looking for in a good blog, 1). Regular updates, 2). Something special about your blog - this could be the layout, your personality in your post, the fact you have loads of hits ect, and 3). Me in your blogroll of corse! lol!
Even if you dont have any of the above qualitys I will still advertise your blog here! It just may not have such a high rating!
If your not happy with you rating please leave a comment, and I will comment back on your blog, your rating may also improve over time, if your blog has any changes!

Blogs are listed from Highest to Lowest:

Club Penguin Gang Army - 9/10

Penguina46 Club Penguin - 8/10

Pingu19879s Club Penguin Gang - 8/10

The Club P Zone - 7/10

Hannah3823 in Club Penguin - 5/10

14 comments:

Alex Maria said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY! MY BLOG IS FIRST! WOOOOOOOHOOO. THANKS SOOO MUCH! THIS IS GONNA HELP A BUNCH SINCE LIKE NO 1 REALLY GOES TO MY BLOG. THX! -Penguina46

Amanda Dlny said...

Hey no prob! :)
And dont feel bad anyone about the ratings! Thats just what I would give your blog! :P! Its not what everyone thinks! So if you get a bad rating, its not cos you have a bad blog its just cos I like some other blogs a bit more than yours! :)

~Amanda Dlny

Cearch said...

Heyy! I think this is a really good idea... do u mind if I do it?

Cearch said...

I'm making my blog a bit better.. keep checking it out plz!

Amanda Dlny said...

Nope I dont mind at all! :P Once I put up a new post you can view this page by clicking the link to the right!

~Amanda Dlny

Pingu19879 said...

thanks amanda!!!

P.S I would give your blog about 8/10 its cool!

Cearch said...

Check mine again! plz!

Anonymous said...

Bravo, is simply excellent idea

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

hi amanda here is my blog
http://onlineearningtipsandguide.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hi please rate my blog
http://currentsocial.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

my blog here
http://textilecornor.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

go to my website plz www.cpcheatstips1.weebly.com

The name is Club penguin Swat

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm sorry but i dont have a cp blog instead i have fantage www.fantageguide.wordpress.com hope u dont mind