Sunday 8 February 2009

My Sisters and Brother

Hey Since not much is happening at the moment and we are all waiting for the puffle party :)!

I decided to show you my sisters and brothers player cards!


This is Fiona7272 my oldest younger sister! She also has a blog! I think her blog is really cute :)
Check it Out Here!
Shes not a member at the moment!


This is my littlest sister Maxangel1, she changes her outfit everytime she logs on :P! She is a member!


And this is my baby brother Jimi Dlny, he doesnt play Club Penguin that much, he just goes on to get the free items as hes not a member!

I also have an older brother called Donal2, he was a almost a beta penguin (he missed the hat but got the first pin, the 4 leafed clover) and was the one who got me into playing Club Penguin, he doesnt play CP any more and Im not on his buddy list but I'll try and get him to log in so I can get a pic!

Amanda Dlny

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool I will check your little sis's blog right after this comment. Are you interested in our ARMY? did you comment on Daprankstar's site?

Mrpengiewin

Chelsea :D said...

awhhh thats cute. i have an older sister but she doesnt play this..well because the fact that shes 20 hahaha. im going to go check out your sisters site.
chelsea(:

Anonymous said...

I saw you at Confu's party it was awesome!

Mrpengiewin

Dodge the Hedgehog & videog1500 said...

Ahh cute!Oh and u rock!
Nobody has ever sent me a comment that im cool,but u r good at that!:D

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Its Pokemon5181 your buddy. Your Club Penguin Cheat site is great!
Did you think that snowball fight we had was fun?


~Pokemon5181~

Anonymous said...

Pokemon51681 said...
Hi,
Its Pokemon5181 your buddy. Your Club Penguin Cheat site is great!
Did you think that snowball fight we had was fun?


~Pokemon5181~

Yes it was very fun! In fact... there will be another one this Saturday (February 14) at the server Snow Forts in the Snow Forts at 1:00 PM PST! I hope that you can make it because it will be awesome! (Wear RED!)

Mrpengiewin