Thursday 8 January 2009

Club Penguin Small Secrets

Club Penguin like to hide little references all the time, some are very obvious such as the two puffles at the stage, they are like the two famous actors masks.


But some are not so obvious such as the Lantern in the Ninja Catalog. You may notice that the price on it is 575, A Haiku is a Japanese poem made up of 3 lines, the first line is made up of 5 syllables, the second 7 syllables and the third 5 again. The Sensai almost always speaks in Haiku's!


Cool huh?

Amanda Dlny

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Cool who are you???? i saw you comment on my site.

Amanda Dlny said...

Im Amanda Dlny, I own this blog. I had a wordpress blog before for almost a year but it got hacked and everything got deleted off it so I made this blog! I hope you like it!

Amanda Dlny

Alex Maria said...

sorry but actually it's not really cool. I don't mean the site, I mean when you said cool huh. The person you commented on(icyyyy) is my BBF and if you want, you can visite my blog at penguina46clubpenguin.blogspot.com!
I like your blog and I hope you like mine if you go! Bye!

Lauren said...

Hey Penguina46! i didnt know u went on this site! Pls go on hers and mine hers is reall really really cool! That stinks that urs got hacked