Tuesday 15 December 2009

Hey Guys!

So I havn't posted in ages! Well heres what happened!
In the middle of the summer we went to stay at my grnny and grandads house in the country. It was so much fun! But they didnt have the internet so I couldn't go on Club Penguin or post for all of August. Then in september when we went back to school my mum and dad decided and hour a day is all we get on the computer! :(
But then last week they decided to change that as its getting colder and we can't play outside as much. Plus the Christmas holidays are coming! :)
And guess what im getting off santa....a laptop! :D
So then I can go on Club Penguin and post loads!
Also my membership expired in September and I havnt got a new one since. Hopefully my mum will get me one for christmas!

3 comments:

... said...

Glad to see you back! Good luck posting all the new updates! ;)

-Floppyj10

Dancerhjk said...

WOW! I'm impressed with this blog!


-Coolkid78901-

Esmerox said...

KEWLL X